A position exists for an Account Manager in the hospitality industry focusing on software systems for accommodation, restaurants, bars etc.
An account manager plays a critical role in the company’s success. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers, identifying and closing new sales, and providing technical support. You would preferably have a good understanding of the hospitality industry and must also be an excellent communicator and relationship builder.
The position is consultative in nature and will suit a well-organized person that is self-driven that wishes to earn between R20, 000 and R30, 000 PM.
The position attracts a fixed salary with commission depending on experience.
A basic salary plus travel will be paid. The company is based in Somerset West.
- Manage relationships with existing customers, including providing support, resolving issues, and upselling products and services.
- Identify and qualify new leads and develop and execute sales strategies to close deals.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in the hospitality industry and how they impact the company’s products and services.
- Provide technical support to customers, troubleshoot problems, and provide training.
- Gather and analyze customer feedback to improve the company’s products and services.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org